O Miners Awake --
Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
This collection incorporates the correspondence and paperwork of St. Mary's Coal Mine opened and operated by the Congregation from 1894 to 1954. In addition, there is documentation concerning control of the mine during World War II by the United States government for the war effort.
Ph: (812) 535.3131, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site: www.spsmw.org